January 21, 2010

给我的情信


Dear... I love u...

Sometimes u really make me mad, disappointed and sad.. but i really appreciate what u have done for me.. REALLY...

I love u so much... If give me another chance to choose the ppl i wish to be with me for the rest of my life, i will still choose u no matter what it takes...

There are many things and place that i wish to do and go wit u, but i don't have the ability to do it.. coz everything that i have are very limit...

I really wish that i could be the bf that appear in ur mind.. Wish that i could be the bf that ur mom wish u to have..

I am sorry that i always being rude to u...
I am sorry that i always make u sad, make u disappointed and make u cried...
I am sorry that i can't always accompany u to do what u wan...

24 hours is not enough for me to do all my thing... If there are 48 hours a day, i will spend 20 hours to do my thing and the rest i will stay wit u and accompany u to do everything u wish to...

I really wish that i can be wit u
FOREVER TILL THE END OF MY BREATH...

I LOVE U.... nitez... Muacks...

By, Mr. Hsu Ja Zin

No comments:

Post a Comment